Movers and Packers in Dubai : A "Box is Not a Box" When You Are Moving Your Valuables
What is a REAL moving box? Do you know?
The term “moving boxes” has been grossly overly-used to the point that it has lost its meaning for most consumers. Most people associate moving boxes with any old box that they can find around the house, or one that is sold in the stores. After all, if the store calls a box- a moving box, then it must be right? Wrong! Most people unknowingly believe that a box is a box, and a moving box is just any type of box that you move with. Although this is logical, it is not true and has led to unnecessary moving damages across the United States.
The term moving boxes actually refers to a type of box that is specifically manufactured and designed to be used for moving and storing. These boxes are industry standard with professional moving companies, and are typically not even sold in most retail stores. Certified moving boxes have a stamp on them that certifies them as certified, providing the highest level of protection for your valuables when moving or storing.
- It is ironic that many people spend extra money purchasing third party moving insurance in the event that their belongings are damaged, yet pack their belongings in any old box they can find. There is a better way. Using high quality, certified boxes is the best prevention to decrease or eliminate moving damages.
How are certified moving boxes different then regular ones?
They are Designed Not To Compress When Stacked on Top of Each Other in a Moving Truck or Dolly
The first aspect that makes certified moving boxes different is how the box is manufactured and designed. Certified moving boxes are manufactured and designed to be stacked on top of each other in a moving truck and a dolly without compressing; thereby withstanding pressure in bumpy environments. (Moving trucks are very bumpy)
- Certified moving boxes are designed NOT to compress when they are stacked on top of each other in a moving truck, dolly or at your house, where regular boxes are not designed to be stacked and have a much higher probability of crushing your valuables.
The stacking of boxes will occur throughout your entire move. For example, your movers will stack your moving boxes on a dolly, then they will stack them on a your truck, and then they will stack them at your home until you unpack them. Then long after the move, many people will continue to stack their boxes in a garage, or a storage unit. As a result, it is very important that when they they are stacked, they don’t compress.
Industry Standard Sizing To Help You Pack & Protect Your Valuables
The second aspect that differentiates certified moving box is sizing.
The moving industry recommends industry standard sizing for certified moving boxes. Your entire home should be packed with these different sized boxes. Using industry standard sizes makes it easy to stack the boxes tightly in a truck so your movers will not need to make as many trips (this will save you money on the cost of your move) and your movers will even be faster because the boxes are meant to stack on top of one another.
The four sizes of certified moving boxes are:
1. All Purpose Moving Box (1.5 cubic)-The most important box in moving. Most of your home should be packed inside this box. It is large enough to hold a lot of belongings, yet not too large that you will over pack the box making it too heavy to carry.
2. The Kitchen Moving Box (3.0 cubic)-Ideal for pots, pans, small appliances.
3. The Pillow Moving Box (4.5 Cubic)-Only to be used for large lightweight items like pillows, otherwise the box is too heavy for movers to carry.
4. The Wardrobe moving box-This box has a bar inside and is ideal to hang clothes inside of.
Special Labeling on the Box
The third aspect to what makes a certified moving box different is the labeling system.
Certified moving boxes have labels on them where you can indicate what is inside of the box and what room it should be placed in. (Please note, some boxes are sold with labels that are not certified moving boxes.) If you don’t label your box, your moving company will only be able to drop all your boxes off in your main room and you will waste time opening boxes, carrying them to their appropriate rooms and organizing. This can add 50% or more time to your unpacking efforts.
- When moving, it is important to label each box with what room they should be placed in and to indicate what is inside of each moving box. This helps moving companies prioritize the stacking of boxes.
Who Sells Certified Moving Boxes? Most major retail stores DO NOT sell certified moving boxes. I imagine they don’t, because these boxes are heavier, and more expensive to buy and stock then ones that are lightweight. Since most consumers don’t know the difference, most major retail stores charge hefty prices for boxes that will provide little protection for your valuables when moving, are not designed for this purpose, yet still have signs over them calling them moving boxes.
Best Movers in Dubai : Mover Companies in Dubai with Price, Cost & Reviews. Cheap movers & packers company in Dubai. List of international movers and packers in Dubai UAE. Compare movers in Dubai that can provide professional & insured moving, packing, relocation, removals, International freights, shipping & storage services in Dubai at best cost and prices. Find list of recommended movers in Dubai and read verified customer reviews of movers in Dubai UAE.
Cheap Movers in Dubai UAE : Cheap moving companies in Dubai with company contact details, cheap Dubai movers services prices. List of moving companies in Dubai with company contact details, free moving quotes, prices, moving cost estimate & company reviews. Locate best movers in Dubai providing cheap moving services in Dubai at affordable prices.
House movers in Dubai, Movers in Dubai, Relocation companies in Dubai, Moving companies in Dubai, International Movers in Dubai, International moving companies in Dubai, Movers and packers in Dubai, International Relocation Companies in Dubai